A track record of excellence of service and design.
The Buchan Group traces its history back to 1890, with the opening of the first practice in Geelong, Victoria. The Melbourne office subsequently opened in 1945. The Perth practice was established in 1896 and the Brisbane practice was launched in 1983.
The Buchan Group was formed in 1990 and today is an interdisciplinary design group led by 31 directors and principals, and servicing clients across Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia, the Middle East and the United Kingdom.