The Buchan Group may collect your personal information including your email address. Unless you object in writing this information may be used by The Buchan Group to –
- send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you.
- monitor who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website.
- profile the type of people accessing the website.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can email The Buchan Group.
The Buchan Group utilises “cookies” which enable it to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit this website. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
The Buchan Group will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this website. Personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request The Buchan Group not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, it will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but it may still use or disclose that information if –
- The Buchan Group subsequently notifies you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure.
- The Buchan Group believes that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions.
- The Buchan Group is required by law to disclose the information.
The Buchan Group will preserve the content of any email message you send to it if it believes that it has the legal requirement to do so. The content of any email message you send to The Buchan Group may be monitored for troubleshooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of email abuse is suspected.
Personal information which is collected by The Buchan Group may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances your anonymity will be maintained.
All personal information collected by The Buchan Group shall be kept confidential by The Buchan Group to the best of its ability. However you must appreciate that The Buchan Group cannot guarantee the security of transmission of any data by you by any electronic means.
The Buchan Group considers that it is the responsibility of parents to monitor any children’s use of this website. Nevertheless it is the policy of The Buchan Group not to require personal information from persons known to be under the age of 18 years or offer to send any promotional information to such persons.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have supplied to The Buchan Group via this website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless The Buchan Group is required by law to retain it.